Saturday, February 21, 2009

How to get rich?

A client of mine recently asked me "how do I get rich?".

The easy answer to that question is "Earn a lot, and keep what you earn." You will get rich in no-time.

Of course we can then dive deeper into the answer and elaborate and ask follow-up questions. How do I earn a lot? How do I keep what I earn?

To earn a lot of money you have to strive to always make more money all the time. If you raise your salary you will earn more. Than how do you raise your salary? Work more, work harder, work better or work smarter.

There are some basic principles that I try to keep to in life - one of them is "keep it simple".
The easiest way to take the first step towards getting rich is to stop spending your money. When you stop spending on stupid things you will have more money left to invest and earn interest on. You wouldn't believe the power of $20 invested over a period of 20 years.

I like to talk about this subject. It is what I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment