Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Investment ideas

As the economy is on its way to full improvement I would like to start think about how to invest and make sure I make the most money out of the rise in stock prices.

The most simple way to invest in stocks is by using the "point and figure" method. There is even a software that will support your point and figure analysis with super simple rules for when to buy or sell. It is called Bull's-Eye Broker and is among the cheapest softwares for investors, yet still the one that is making a lot of people alot of money.



http://www.pointandfigure.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I bought this software. It is a very simple way of finding trades compared to other methods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used this form of charting before...thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thanks for that information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, I will also be looking to invest in stocks. This seems to be a good method.

    ReplyDelete